A regular meeting of the Board of the Coalition for the Capital Crescent Trail was held at 7:00 pm, on April 9, 2018 at the Chevy Chase Branch of the Montgomery County, Maryland, Library.
- Discussed moving to Security Storage. Tony or Mike will contact the owner.
- River Road Park. We have donors for 71 Bricks and 24 Pavers. Jenny Sue is continuing to meet with various organizations to fund River Road Park items that were dropped in order to reduce costs.
- Mike has added ‘trail closed’ stickers to both Membership Brochures and Map Brochures. More Map Brochures need to be printed.
- Bells & Whistles. Postponed because of weather to April 21, 2018.
- Bike to Work Day. Mike has reserved a booth. Location will be in front of the old Barnes & Noble bookstore.
- Mailing list. Mike suggested and is compiling an expanded mailing list to include local organizations such as County officials, National Park Service, etc. for the annual meeting.