Notes from the CCCT Board Meeting of January 23, 2018. Due to inclement weather, this meeting was rescheduled from January 8, 2018.
- The Board decided to continue using PayPal as a medium for contributions and to phase out Network for Good.
- The Light Rail Committee will monitor construction of the Light Rail (Purple Line) system and related work, and will seek to partner with WABA on this task. Also, to send a CCCT representative to the Capital Trails Coalition.
- The Board authorized Ron Tripp, President, to appear on our behalf at the upcoming Council hearing on the Ourisman Trail settlement.
- The Board learned that construction for the River Road Park will start shortly. The Trail will not close during construction. The Board is taking steps to ensure that significant donors are recognized with bricks and pavers.
- The Board decided that the 2018 Annual meeting will take place along with or just ahead of the June Board Meeting.